All about La Mer Beach in Dubai

All about La Mer Beach in Dubai

If you're looking for a breathtaking beach to relax on while in Dubai, La Mer is the perfect place for you. This stunning beach is located just minutes away from the city center and offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf.
For more information:(https://dubai-travel--tourism.yolasite.com/)
La Mer Beach in Dubai is one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches in the city. The soft white sand and clear blue waters are perfect for a day of relaxation. Visitors can enjoy a variety of water sports, sunbathe on the beach, or take a walk along the shore. There are also several restaurants and bars nearby, making it the perfect spot to spend a day or evening out with friends.

Let take a look at his history, La Mer during New Year and, why you must visit there?

History:

One of the most well-known beaches in Dubai is La Mer Beach, which opened in 1959. Previously known as "The Point", it was renamed La Mer for its proximity to the sea and because of its white sand. The beach also offers panoramic views of Palm Jumeirah Island, The World Islands, Jumeirah Beach Residence, and the Burj Al Arab hotel.
This beach provides visitors with an escape from the hustle and bustle of busy city life and offers them a place to relax, play, or just enjoy themselves without having to worry about anything else. The beach has many amenities such as restaurants, cafes, bathrooms, showers, umbrellas, and lounge chairs all available for use by anyone who wants it.
It's not uncommon to see people playing games such as volleyball or soccer on this pristine white sand while others simply sunbathe in peace. There are also many vendors nearby that sell refreshing drinks like lemonade or ice cream if you're looking for something cold!

La Mer during New Year:

Today, we take a look at La Mer beach during New Year's Eve. What's the best way to start this year?
With friends and family by the beachside or watching fireworks in the city. We all know that there are only two options for celebrating on this special night; either go out with friends and drink champagne until it runs dry or stays home with loved ones and watch movies all night long.
This is what I would do if given the choice but since my boss made me come to work today, I'm stuck here typing away at my computer! At least now you can enjoy these pictures of our beautiful beaches just before midnight last year!

Why You visit there?

Walking along the coast, the sun-warmed sand sinking between my toes, I smile in contentment. The ocean's horizon stretches out before me, seeming infinite. Ahead, I can see the lovely La Mer Beach, and I eagerly begin to make my way towards it.
As I get closer, the sound of gentle waves fills my ears and a sense of peace washes over me. Looking out at the cerulean water and glistening sandbars, I can understand why this serene spot is a local favorite. With its perfect mix of natural beauty and tranquility, La Mer Beach is definitely worth a visit!

Comments

  1. I am really like your posts and websites so please post more like this information

    نقل اثاث في راس الخيمة

    نقل اثاث في الشارقة


    نقل اثاث في عجمان


    نقل اثاث في ابو ظبي


    نقل اثاث في الفجيرة


    نقل اثاث في مردف

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beach! Its a fun and beautiful beach to visit. I recently visit this place on my evo yacht and its great journey to cruise on a best beach to cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your insights on the best things to do in UAE. I've been living in the area for a while and I completely agree with you.. In fact, my company provides Carpool Abu Dhabi to Sharjah service for tourists who want in nearby destinations. Our carpool service is a cost-effective and eco-friendly way to explore the UAE. Keep up the great work with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai Desert Safari Tours in Morning

All about Burj-Al-Arab